Why sell on Brighton Hen Weekend?
Join our hen party marketplace where thousands of hens purchase directly from Brighton businesses just like yours.
HOW IT WORKS
It’s easy to start selling on Brighton Hen Weekend, just 4 simple steps
Register and list your products and services
- Register your business for free, create your online shop with us and start adding your products and services.
- From dance classes, restaurant set menus through to hen t-shirts, sell all manner of physical products or bookable services on our marketplace.
- Need help, we’re here! Call our advisers for help with your shop setup or adding products.
Receive availability enquiries and orders directly
- Receive communications from hens directly via live chat and email.
- Call or email hen customers if you have any questions about their booking / order.
Confirm or decline orders
- Bookable products e.g. restaurants, classes etc: after receiving the hen enquiry, confirm/decline through your dashboard.
- Physical products: receive confirmed payment status then send out your goods.
Receive payments and grow your business
- Complete a one time identification verification.
- Link your Stripe account or register for a new Stripe account to accept payments.
- Once you’re connected, all payments from hens will be made direct to your Stripe account via our hen marketplace.
Fees & Payments
Affordable, Results-based and Secure
Pay only when you make a sale:
- Contact us to discuss the sales commission for your product or service.
- Receive payments direct from hens into your linked Stripe account.
- Received a sale and hen payment? Our commission is paid automatically from your linked account.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Brighton Hen Weekend marketplace.
How do fees work on Brighton Hen Weekend?
Joining, starting a shop and listing your products and services is FREE. We charge a sales commission on the cost of any sales generated through the site. To discuss the sales commission for your products, accommodation or service please contact us.
All hen payments are made directly to you through your linked Stripe account on our site. Stripe will charge you a payment processing fee of 1.4% + 20p for European cards or 2.9% + 20p for non European cards.
What do I need to do to create a Brighton Hen Weekend Shop?
Create an account by registering with Brighton Hen Weekend. Choose a shop name, add your logo or photo. Complete the identification verification process and link your Stripe account to receive direct hen payments. We’re here to help if you have any problems with your shop setup or adding products.